We’re thrilled to add BAUD sound-based therapy to the myriad of tools we use to help you SHiFT your life into focus.
BAUD (Bio Acoustical Utilization Device) is a form of personalized neurofeedback, incorporating soundwaves to access and alleviate many forms of neurological stress. It’s new to us, but it has actually been around for more than a decade. FDA-cleared in 2006 as a class II device for adjunct therapy, the BAUD has since been used in over 500,000 clinical sessions in 20 countries. Its patented technology uses specially designed sound frequencies which the patient listens to while performing a simple mental protocol based on the latest research into enhancing synaptic plasticity. The machine was created by Dr. Frank Lawlis, a pioneer in medical psychiatry, originally to help with ADHD and ADD. Since it’s inception, the machine has aided in treating addiction, anxiety, fear, and depression. One of the most exciting breakthroughs is with RESET therapy, a modality created by Dr. George Lindenfeld, used to successfully eliminate PTSD in combat veterans. Most clients are able to completely eliminate the emotional response in less than 6 sessions.
BAUD is simple and easy to use, but it creates very powerful results.
The machine tunes into 2 different sound frequencies, once accessing the issue and the other disrupting it. Your brain and your neural pathways are like muscles, the more you use them – or have certain specific thoughts or reactions – the stronger those pathways become. BAUD accesses and then DISRUPTS these pathways and responses. That is the key to BAUD, disrupting the reaction. This disruption will promote neuroplasticity, allowing for the release of the emotion and resetting of the brain’s automatic responses.
We’re using BAUD at SHiFT because it dramatically cuts down on the time and work needed for Brain Integration. Where before a Brain Integration program might have taken up to 21 hours, we’re finding most integrations can be completed in 10 hours. That saves you time and money!
The reasons we love BAUD:
- BAUD is FDA cleared and completely safe. There are no drugs, no needles, just sound. BAUD has been used over half a million times with no serious side effects.
- BAUD cuts down tremendously on the time you need on the table for Brain Integration.
- BAUD doesn’t require a lot of talking. You don’t have to tell your story for the BAUD soundwaves to access and disrupt the issue.
- BAUD works on your subconscious mind, accessing and disrupting the emotional triggers that lead to fear, anxiety, addiction and a whole host of neurological stress.
- BAUD is quick – each session lasts 15-20 minutes and most clients need 6 or fewer sessions.
In addition to being part of our Brain Integration protocol, clients are welcome to schedule stand-alone BAUD sessions to work on alleviating stress. reducing cravings and working on resetting trauma.